What Is Crazy, Really?

Always thought I was on the crazy side..

Thursday 29 September 2011

Crazy Cat Person: ME!

So... Realized that I have become the crazy cat person.
Exhibit 1: my house is falling apart-fences rotten, gaps, broken.  Haven't painted anything in years. Weeds grow wild.  My lawn mower died, and I have had a jungle for most of the summer.

Exhibit 2: I virtually live by myself, and have my bf with the wondering eyes and groping hands come by.

Exhibit 3: I put on weight, so as good as depressed as any one so working poor, that I cannot shop, go for drinks, or spend any cash.

Exhibit 4: started to feed Jasper, and now all the ferral wild kats come to my deck for food.

Exhibit 5: I took to naming them.

Exhibit 6: I was never smitten with cats really.  Now, I m all kitty.  Did I mention I was crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment