What Is Crazy, Really?

Always thought I was on the crazy side..

Monday 19 September 2011

No More Mat: Vocalize Feelings

Sometimes when you decide to stand your ground, after a period of not doing so, it really does take time to adjust.  I put my foot down, no longer afraid to say how I feel.  Still, it was not as effective as I was hoping.
So, I put it out there what I am willing to deal with.  We shall see if any more reasons for me not wanting to keep things as they are, will show up.  I was on guard, recently, as the threat of negativity not just showed up, but poured down on me like a storm.  I decided not to keep quiet and made my line in the sand.
Funny how it really fell on deaf ears and a voice that did not want to discuss it.  Huh.
Seem like a chance is really on it's way.  And being treated like crap, no longer on the agenda.  I would be better off without the stress and therefore able to regain my footing.
However, that means I could possibly be less crazy, and have to change this blog title. Maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment